LIFE IS NOT MEASURED BY THE NUMBER OF BREATHS WE TAKE, BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE OUR BREATH AWAY.

Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter basket Swap Party !

*****THE LINKS ARE ALL WORKING CORRECTLY NOW :) ******

Welcome to Our Easter Basket Swap Blog Party !!! :)

Here is a list of ALL of the swappers, grouped with their partners , that signed up for my Easter Basket Swap.

The object was to Recycle, Reuse, and Renew !! Each person used two empty yogurt cups and decorated them into mini baskets. They each also sent 5 additional items to their partners. Please go say Hi to each participant ! :) My swap pictures are in the post below this one. :)

These are in the groups of three, except for a few late joiners that are in groups of two. I hated to say No to anyone, so I didn't ! :)


Karen, Recycled Rita
Susan, Suzie Button Creations
Marcia, Vintage French Hen

Bertie, Shades of Old
Mary, Me Garden Gal
Sharon, Shardon Exclusives

Karen, Second Hand Rose
Leslie, Junk Girl Studio
Linda, Robin's Egg Blues

Jen, JNichelle Designs
Cathy, Treasured Heirlooms
Debi, Life in My Studio

Rebecca, Pink Pearl Studio
Jeannie, I Craft
Taylor, Mary Janes and Galoshes

Valerie, Glittery Days and Nights
Jennifer, Jenn's Three Graces
Bridgette, Crowned Bird

April, Frily Frolic
Mimi, Dandelion Wishes
Kelly, Love of Laundry

Peggy, Mixed Media Art by Peggy
Nancy, Inside Nana's Head
Mary, Daisy Bouquet

Lorena, Rose Chic Friends
Jonnie, Tabasco Chic Cottage
Jennifer, Whine n Roses

Stephanie, Rose Petals and Rust
Patricia, Vintage Linen Treasures
Linda, Ribbons, Roses and More

Sheri, Pawsh Poodle
Tobi, Pink Pixie Forest
Tammy, Tattered and Timeless

Jayme, Flaming Biscuits on the Farm
Cari, Lucky Girl Gifts
Cheryl, Artsy Fartsy

Vanessa, Stitches n Stuff
Michelle, The Tattered Quilt Cottage
Sherry, If I Could Set My Soul Free

Lynn, A Romantic Nest
Joyce, Scrap For Joy
Heather, Speckled Egg

Melinda, Melinda's Fabric Fancies
Kathy, Lil Bit Old, Lil Bit New
Denise, Couture de Papier

Mona, La La by Mona
Amy, Paper Trails by a Paper Lover
Rosalyn-Sue, The Little Bluebird Diaries

Deb, Garage Sale Gal
Pam, Embracing Life
Julie Ann, Kitchen Floor Creations

Janet, Janet's Creative Pillows
Shelia, Faded but Desired Treasures
Liz, Lizzi Droege

Vivian, Viv's Whimsy
Erin, TOTEally Posh
Dolly, From My Cherry Heart

Melony, Whimsy Daisy
Janet, Love to Tea
Trisha, Whimsy Art Studio

Stevie, My Art Canvas
Maria, Hunted Treasures
Shelly, Bungalow Bling

Cathy, Lady Hightower Castle
Angie, Big Hill Goddess

Ginger, Glitter and Roses
Sherry, Sherry's Rose Cottage

Denise, Pink Pomegranate
Me :)

Terri, Designs by Terri Gordon
Me :)
Sarah, My So Called Junky Life


Thank you SO much for participating and to all of you visiting. This was a BLAST !! I have met the nicest sweet women :) Again, please scroll down to see what my partners and I swapped. :) I will post tomorrow for Easter , see you then !!

Hugs,

Rhea :)

14 comments:

Scrap for Joy said...

Rhea, you were a great hostess and I appreciated all of your emails of encouragement...and reminders, too. All of the baskets are gorgeous-what a great group of artists! Thank you so much!
Wishing you a Blessed Easter!
Joyce

Suzie Button said...

Hi Miss Rhea, I wanted to let you know that Recycled Rita's link and the link to my blog Suzie Button Creations aren't linking correctly from your blog.
I love all of your baskets and goodies! Happy Easter! Suzie

Cathy said...

Hi Rhea,

All my beautiful Easter goodies are now up for everyone to see. Thank you for such a wonderful swap. My partners were so good to me.

Happy Easter,

Cathy

Shell said...

Links to my blog and those in my group aren't working Rhea.

Hugs,
Shell

Valarie said...

Hi Miss Rhea....I love all the beautiful things. I thought you should know that at least half of your links are not working. :(
Valarie

Valrie said...

Your Easter Basket swap was lovely! My sister vanessa had so much fun creating her baskets! I would like to invite you to join my May Day Swap and hop over to pick up my virtual Easter Basket gift for you! I joined the Hershey event and we are raising money for CMN.

Have a Blessed Easter and "Hop" to see you soon.!

valrie

http://poemsmyway-valrie.blogspot.com

Linda said...

Rhea, Thank you so much for doing this. I had such a wonderful time creating my baskets and meeting 2 new friends. Each of my partners was so creative. I can't begin to describe how gorgous their baskets are. Everyone will just have to go to my blog and take a peek at what I recieved.

Have a Blessed and "Pinkalicious" Easter !!
Linda

PeggyR said...

Some of the links don't work. The first 2 wouldn't come up for me and a few others down the line. It was a great swap!

Unknown said...

Thanks again for all your work, I appreciate you putting this all together....Just a quick heads up, a lot of the links arent working......Melinda

vivian said...

Rhea, I just want to thank you for hosting such a fun swap. I've done a ton of swaps, but this really is at the top of my list of favorite swaps! I really had fun with it!
I hope you have a lovely easter day with your family
hugs
vivian

Lib said...

You sure had a Great Group!
happy Easter!
Blessins',Lib

Shannon said...

Dear Miss Rhea! I just wanted to tell you how much I am enjoying looking at all the Easter baskets! What fun you all had! Your site is just beautiful! Thank you for such a lovely place to visit. Blessings, Shannon :)

The Urban Chic said...

Rhea, I could spend the day at your blog---everything you do is always so beautiful and unique. I hope that you are feeling better and you had a Blessed and Happy Easter. Hugs, Pat

Lori said...

oh, i wish i had time to visit everyone but i am so far behind on my blog reads right now...you sure had a lot of girls sign up Rhea...it must have been such a fun swap to do!!!