LIFE IS NOT MEASURED BY THE NUMBER OF BREATHS WE TAKE, BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE OUR BREATH AWAY.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

One Big Ice Cream Cone !!

I realized while editing all of these photos, That it looks like one big Ice Cream Cone in my Etsy store !! lol Sherbet to be exact. Raspberry, lemon, blue bubble gum and my favorite, Baskin Robin's Daiquiri Ice, that yummy minty blue colored sweetness on a cone. ( We don't drink the real thing, but the sherbet is to die for !! )
Notice my very first Tussie Mussie. I was inspired by my friend Ele's Tussies , man this girl is the QUEEN of Tussieland !!! She is also opening a new web store, cant wait to do some shopping there !
More sweet Ice skater boxes, and I LOVE this one in the tea cup !! Tiny Tea cup Dancer !! lol. If I danced on a tea cup, well, it just wouldn't be pretty !! lol. I found the pretty thing last week, runnin' with mom. I am such a sucker for roses, pinks and aquas, so I snatched that baby right up.
I had a request for a box like I made Miss Cathy, so I whipped up another one as well, with slightly different colors. Yummy !! I think i liked the blue green one the best. I am just drooling over anything aqua right now, just cant get enough !!

So, I bought ME some. :) Look at how SWEET this old angel plaque is !! Click on it for a closer look, I LOVE it !! I also bought the plate on the bottom, on Ebay, for my Birthday, as well as the other one. I said, " Thank You Honey !! " I showed him what I wanted for Christmas too. lol. My sweet Hubby has learned that is the best way to shop for me. Just pay the bill. lol. But I did spend under twenty for both plates, including shipping, so he happily pays the bill as I am a cheap date. smiles.........

Ok, Look how CUTE this is !! This will be my last birdhouse this year. I really love painting them. It is a bird thing, I have always loved little birdies. My friend Connie makes the sweetest shabby birdhouse gingerbread cottages, go check her out here. :)
More Birds..........................
And Finally. I made another of the sweet caroler boxes. " Thy Word is a Lamp Unto My Feet " That sums it up for my life !! :)


Wishing you a Sherbet filled , Blessed day !!! :)

23 comments:

Lori said...

oh, your creations are so wonderful and yes i love the colors, they all look so yummy and sweet...everything you make over here is always so beautiful and charming...

Kim said...

Rhea, all your things are just so sweet and gorgeous. I wish I had your creativity and talent! Blessings, kim

Sweet Remembrance said...

Sherbet filled indeed!
Love the colors...
Priscilla

Anonymous said...

Hi Rhea,
Everything looks so gorgeous! Love the pretty colours you have used!
Also LOVE the ballerina on the teacup..so sweet!
Kathy :)

Lori said...

Rhea, I love that adorable birdhouse!!!! I'm always so amazed at the work and ideas you have! Lori

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh Rhea, I dont even know where to begin!!! Each of your creations is even prettier than the last! Your tiny dancers are so awesome, I just love mine! I love the teacup one! And that birdhouse and painting, to die for!!

I love all your new goodies and I am so happy to see you get something for YOU!!!

Love ya,
Amy

Reflections from the Stone Nest said...

Rhea, your designs are incredible! I just love that little caroler! The birdhouse is just too sweet!

Kitty

Mary said...

Morning Rhea, I received my precious box with the blue ballerina, and the
glitzy houses. Thank You for the sweet bird and tag:) My ballerina did have a bit of an accident while traveling,lost a hand.I will give her a flower hand:) I love all your beautiful creations. Thank You again for everything. Have a great day.
Hugs Mary:)

Sandra Evertson said...

The snowman with roses is Beautiful!
Sandra Evertson

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Rhea, just when I think it doesn't get any better than the latest thing you've created, you go & make something even better! I just love all your pretties! And you make the bestest pics ever!

Big Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Anonymous said...

I loove your blog Rhea...I took a peek today to try and get in the spirit again.Everything is adorable.I was right in the middle of my pink Christmas projects and am crushed by incident with CeCe.God Bless your husband for his work with prisons.My brother was incarcerated most of his life.Michael was let out a couple years ago and found dead in the streets of Boston.I had to identify his body.Do you know why some have to go thru all this spiritually? Thank you for lifting my spirit with pink!

Kristin said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Everything you make is just so fabulous...I'm so inspired!

Kristin said...

Oh my, every one of your creations is just stunning...absolutely gorgeous!

Heather ~ Pretty Petals said...

So so sweet Rhea! I love the little skaters and love mine!!! What a beautiful cone too! xo

Celestina Marie said...

Rhea, love all your special treasures. You've created a sherbert Christmas!! Darling tussie!!The caroler is so sweet, I just love mine! hugs, Celestina

roseroomnz.com said...

And sherbet back to you. You have been busy whipping up so many pretties! I do love that Angel Plaque:)

Esther Sunday said...

I love your stuff. But you painting - to die for! Love, Esther

Betty said...

Oh my goodness! I am drooling over your sherbet colored goodies. I think I am going to come back and buy myself a birthday present too. I love those plates you found. I haven't been successful on Ebay in awhile.

Jessi Nagy said...

wow!!! i love everything! girl you are amazing!

Alison Gibbs said...

What a fabulous post. Full of such gorgeous goodies.
Alison

Marilyn said...

Rhea, everything is so pretty. What a talented lady you are! I'm like you when it comes to the birds. Building and painting birdhouses is how I first jumped in to my business. You've inspired me to paint a birdhouse!

Sharon said...

Your work is so sweet and immediately recognizable as yours and yours alone. I especially love the little boxes with bells on top, how did I miss getting one of those?

The little bisque cherub plaque was a terrific find, oh you lucky girl.

Cathy said...

Rhea, I adore everything you make and I was so lucky to have you in the wonderful stocking swap. I am just drooling over this perfect pictures. I love it all.