LIFE IS NOT MEASURED BY THE NUMBER OF BREATHS WE TAKE, BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE OUR BREATH AWAY.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Free Clip Art Monday's 11/15/10

Hi !! Another Clip Art Monday ! Hope you ladies are enjoying these. I would love to see any pictures of items you have created with these :)

More great 1800's prints for you to use in your paper art, tags, embellishments, paper collage, etc., to sell or for personal use.

PLEASE do not sell the photos as digital prints of any kind.

I have another set of Vintage Lady Playing cards for you. The Heart cards can be found here.
This is Clubs, Spades and Diamonds will be coming in following weeks :)
These were made by The High Altitude Tea Duchess from images I shared a few weeks ago. Aren't they yummy ???? :)

Happy Monday !!!

Hugs :)

Rhea

11 comments:

Sonya Badgley said...

Miss Rhea,
Thank you for the beautiful images. Pansies are my favorite flower. They grow here year around, that's probably why I love them.
The ornaments are beautiful! I want to try making some like that!
Have a great week!
Hugs, Sonya

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness.....these images take my breath away! they are so beautiful. thank you for your generosity. sharon

Unknown said...

Thank you for showing my ornaments. Hope you have a great week.

Debbie Kay said...

Happy Monday to you too!

Debbie Kay

Gayla said...

So pretty! My cousin and I love pansies because they were our grandma's favorite! Thanks!

Mari said...

HELLO MISS RHEA,

LIKE ALWAYS GORGEOUS IMAGES YOU HAVE SHARED WITH US :)
I PRAY YOUR FEELING WELL :)

XOX~MARI

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Rhea,
You sure have some lovely images! you are so sweet to make me a little "brunette" girl :) Thank You!
Have a great week!
Warmly,
deb :)

Farah said...

Rhea such beautiful pensies, love pensies very much... and these are gorgeous ...
Hope you would like to have a cup of tea with my cookies at
http://craftaworld.blogspot.com/
Love
Farah

viridian said...

Thanks for sharing. Happy Pink Saturday!
http://viridianpostcard.blogspot.com/2010/11/pink-saturday-nov-20.html

D. Jean Quarles said...

Happy P.S. Lovely images.

Unknown said...

G'morn, Rhea ~ I so love the pretty little ladies, pansy pretties to delight the day.

How sweet of you to share.

Have a beautiful Thanksgiving ~
TTFN ~ Hugs, Marydon