LIFE IS NOT MEASURED BY THE NUMBER OF BREATHS WE TAKE, BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE OUR BREATH AWAY.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving !!

A little Departure from the golds, browns, oranges and greens with a touch of Blue. See, I DO like SOME blue :) lol !! Anyhoo. Getting ready for tomorrow, lots of Food, Pies and Love, cant wait !!!

I am thankful for SO much. My Lord Jesus. Our Son Jeff, and Our Daughters, Kaitlyn, Heather and Danielle. My Sweet Husband and Our Parents. My Sister Kelly, and her family. All of YOU :) This Beautiful Earth that we live on. The Freedoms of My Country, and all of the Brave Servicemen and Women who sacrifice every day for each of us. I am thankful for my sweet puppies, Jake and Baby :) I am thankful that friends and family members have Survived Cancer this year, Judy, Joy, Carol and Deena. I am so very grateful for that.
My heart and Prayers go out to all of the Men and Women and their families at Ft. Hood.

Wishing EACH of you the Most Blessed Thanksgiving Ever !!! :)

Hugs,

Rhea :)

11 comments:

Lori said...

Rhea, what a lovely post...i hope your Thanksgiving Day is happy and blessed!!!

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Hi Rhea! Yes, that is THE brown organza from the wedding! My sweet personal shopper gave me that idea, even found the fabric for me! Tee Hee, 'member?!?!

Hope you and Ed and all your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Sherry Williams said...

Oh my goodness, Rhea! Those blue cameos are 2die4 gorgeous!! I wish you and your family a wonderful & happy Thanksgiving full of love & fun!
love,
Sherry

Rebecca Nelson said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family, Rhea. May God bless you with a wonderful day, family, friends and food and fun!

Love, Rebecca

Vicki said...

Hi, Rhea,
I always love looking at all your pretties! Thank you for this sweet post and the Thanksgiving wishes. I am wishing a blessed Thanksgiving day for you and your family! Vicki

Connie said...

You know I love ya, right?!?! HAPPY thanksgiving, sugar.
xoxo,
Connie

Little Pink Studio said...

I hope your Thanksgiving is wonderful dear Miss Rhea!
xoxo, Cerri

Ginny Gibson said...

Such a lovely idea - we don't celebrate this over here but best wishes for a lovely thanksgiving to you and your family.

best wishes Ginny x

Natasha Burns said...

Happy Thanksgiving Rhea! I hope you have a wonderful day

Pauline said...

So beautiful. well done :o)

Unknown said...

Hey Sweeite!
Been missing ya! Happy belated Thanksgiving to your family! Hope you had a blessed time together.

How ya feeling? No job news yet..but waiting for some responses back from a couple interviews! So GOD is at work!

Hugs..Lorena