LIFE IS NOT MEASURED BY THE NUMBER OF BREATHS WE TAKE, BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE OUR BREATH AWAY.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Holiday Feature Artist J. Nichelle

I get SO inspired and am in awe of all of the vast talent out there and my husband and I were thinking that we should Bless some of these awesome artists with a little exposure.

This sweet lady is very new to selling on Ebay. She has listed just recently all of her unique, one of a kind vintage Christmas art pieces and they are flying out of there, and you will see why, but first, let me introduce her. Her name is Jen Nichelle. And prepare to be as awed as I am. My jaw literally hit the floor when I saw this box :


So, I ran to her store and saw This:

And This:
And This :
And when I had my sugary sweet pastel fix, I spied Red, Green and the Traditional colors of my childhood, all wrapped up and delivered in these sweet pieces :
I was SO inspired by her beautiful talent and use of all things Sweet and Vintage I wrote to her and asked her permission to snag these photos to show you all. :)

Have you Fainted yet ???? Oh...............My !!!!!! :)

She has limited quantity for sale here.

Hugs,

Rhea

13 comments:

Sharon said...

I LOVE her work, it's all so vintage and pretty, fits well in any decor. J. Nichelle is a very creative and talented artist.

Yes everything she makes would fit somewhere in your home...what's it gonna be?

~Becca~Bluebird Rose said...

I was admiring her work on eBay just yesterday..... ooooing and aaaahing over all her offerings.
She is so talented; her creations are lovely works of art.
:)
~Becca~

Charmingdesigns said...

Oh WoW!! I'm going over to check it out right now...they are beautiful. But, my dear friend...what you do is just as beautiful!!! Laurie

Connie said...

Ooohmy Rhea, you're right; her stuff is adorable, chickee!!! It definitely looks like "YOU"!
Smooches,
Connie

Lori said...

wow Wow WOW!!! what gorgeous creations...thanks for sharing this amazing artist Rhea!!!

Heather ~Pretty Petals said...

WOW!!! what gorgeous work... and so sweet of you to post about her. I love them all. xoxo Heather

Unknown said...

WOW! Thank you for sharing those photos! She is an amazing artist! Her work is both gorgeous and inspiring in such a lovely nostalgic way.

LW said...

Oh my, what enchanting Christmas decoration….
Just beautiful…
Thanks for the link.

I am looking forward to taking out the beautiful ornaments with the hand painted
Roses that
I got from you a few years back.. they are still favorites of mine..

Louise

Jean Tuthill said...

She is a very talented artist. All I can say is "WOW". They are just beautiful and so creative. Thanks for showing her work.

Shirl said...

Rhea her work is just beautiful, I'll have to check out her site. Thanks for sharing!
Blessing, Shirl
Shirls Rose Cottage

Pearl Maple said...

Count me as floored as well with those darling creations. You do manage to find the best talent to share with us all.

Tereza Crump said...

oh, Rhea, these are sweet aren't they? and you are even sweeter for showing them all off!!! May God bless you richly back!!! :)

vickie said...

Rhea, your Pink Saturday post is so pretty. I guess this lady has sold out. She does beautiful work, like you said.