Beverly of How Sweet The Sound is our wonderful host for Pink Saturdays !! Please go say hi and visit all the Pink Posts !! :) She does such a wonderful job of Hosting and is a sweetheart to boot !! :)
I am getting a late start posting today. It has been a long week. Remember when I told you that the Rheumatoid Dr. told me I have Fibromyalgia ? Well, I went and saw my regular Dr. last Monday and she concurs. I had lab work done and my CRP levels are really high ( Internal Inflammation ) so that supports it, and I had to start a new medication. It is heavy duty and has some really scary side effects, but my Dr. thinks I really need it to get the inflammation down. She also swears that I DO have all of the symptoms of Chronic Costochondritis as well, the chest pain, swelling on my ribs and a host of other symptoms. So, at long last I feel confident that I have a proper diagnosis. The Fibro has gotten really bad the last few months, I feel like I have been run over by a Semi most days. But I am confident that I should start to feel better soon, once the inflammation goes down. :) I think one of the reasons that this has been so hard to diagnose is because it has taken 17 months for all of the symptoms to manifest.
Ok, On to pretty stuff !!!
I finished painting a wall shelf a week or so ago and my sweet hubby hung it for me. I filled it with my pretty hand painted plates I bought a while back on ebay, along with a few of my Nancy Ann dolls and my egg vase collection. I love all of the sherberty colors, and of course all the Pink !! :)
Yummy, Huh ???
I bought this pretty pansy plate from my friend Katie on the First Friday's sale, and she sent me some of her famous Pink Roses Teabags !! These are SO much sweeter in person !! :) Thanks Katie !! :) Isn't this plate gorgeous ?
Another sweet Pink Treat, this was my FAVORITE book when I was a little girl. I was a ballerina for several years, till I sprung up to 5"8" one year and that killed that !! lol !! Isn't this sweet ???!!!
My new Pink Birdie from, Sweet and Talented Miss Laurie of Charming designs!! Is this not the Cutest ????
My Gosh, this sweet talented girl even painted the wrapping paper !! Is this cute or what ??
Salmony Pink roses box I made for a friend. :) With silvery lace and vintage tulle. :)
My new friend and swap partner for A Vintage Christmas Stocking Swap, Miss Sherry has tagged me for a 7 facts about me game. I did the swap last year and am excited to do it again this year and to get Sherry !! She has Beautiful taste and I know whatever she makes I am going to love. :)
If you have been tagged, here is what is requested:
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird...
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a post on their blog. So here we go.......
1. I have great feet. Perfectly aligned toes. All in a row !! :)
2. I cant be around negative, mean people. Both for health reasons and because I have a very Sunny nature. Life is way too short !! Get over it !!
3. I have two very sweet, very spoiled Chihuahua's. Jake and Baby. They are my alternative for the grandchildren I am waiting for. Hint Hint Jeff !! lol !!
4. I had my Wonderful son Jeff at 19. :) best thing I ever did, next to giving my life to Jesus. :)
5. I am a Lampoholic. I have three or four lamps in every room and several in the closets. :)
6. I love my country. I am SO proud to be American and all of the things that come with that privilege. I am grateful for my freedoms and liberties. I love ALL of my fellow countrymen and when we are united on issues, we are unstoppable.
7. I like dill pickles with peanut butter on them. :)
Ok, I tag, Lib, Karen, Joy, Kim, Rachel, Louise and Alaura. :)
My thoughts and prayers go out to the Victims of Hurricane Ike. I cant imagine how horrible it would be to have to leave your homes and await the fate of them.