LIFE IS NOT MEASURED BY THE NUMBER OF BREATHS WE TAKE, BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE OUR BREATH AWAY.

Sunday, October 14, 2007

My Pretty Romantic Friends

I belong to an ebay group of sellers, who are my Sweetest Friends !! Each one is talented, talented, talented !! I would like to share their links so that you can see the beauty I am a part of every day. Please click on each name to see all the treasures that they create :

Ele, from A Bit of Pink Heaven, who makes the most beautiful Tussies , Tags, and Boxes.

Amy, from Bunny Rose Cottage, who makes the sweetest handmade Roses, Pumpkins, and Cinnamon ornaments.

Katie, who paints such Pretty Pink Roses, sews the prettiest totes and quilted pillows.

Lorena, from Rose Chic Friends, also paints Pretty Pink Roses, and makes the sweetest Tea cozies.

Connie, from Living Beautifully , who Paints, Sews, and makes the sweetest little birdhouses.

Karen, from Secondhand Rose, who paints and sews, and creates the sweetest altered art tags.

Celeste, from La Rea Rose, who paints such sweet pink roses, creates beautiful Dream tags, and Tuscan style items.

Bertie, from Aunt Mays Cottage, who has the prettiest Victorian site , filled with lace and pearl embellished items, and a few vintage pieces as well.

Sharon, from Sweet Victorian Rose, Who paints tiny roses on the most beautiful vintage style charms.

Stephanie, from Angelic Accents, Who Puts the B in Bling with her gorgeous Mirrors.

Enjoy My Sweet Friends !!

16 comments:

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Hi, Rhea! Thanks so much for doing this & blazing the trail for the rest of us. I'll try to get mine going now, too!

Love you,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Scrappy Moments said...

Hi Rhea,

I'll have to visit some of the blogs I don't recognize, Some very talented Ladies you have listed there. I love roses and Pink :)

Angie
www.scrapnmomsmoments.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Rhea, this is just beautiful! You did a wonderful job, thank you so much! I will get working on mine tonight! :)

Love ya,
Amy

Wanda @ Just Vintage said...

Thanks for sharing your buds' shops! They really are amazing!

Alison Gibbs said...

What wonderful talented friends you have.
Alison

Esther Sunday said...

What a talented group! Beautiful!

vickie said...

Good job Miss Rhea! Love it!

Vickie

Bertie said...

Oh, Rhea! What a sweet thing you have done here! Thank you for mentioning me with these wonderful and oh so talented ladies! Wow! I'll do one too, but it may have to be next week as I am swamped this week. I'm so glad we're in this group together!

Bertie
Aunt May's Cottage

linnea-maria said...

Thanks for the tip. I will pop in for a peak at these blogs. Have a wonderful day /linnea-maria

Connie said...

One of the truly great things about this group is having "Miss Rhea" among us. She is truly an angel to us and one of the most creative chick I've ever seen! Just amazing woman!! I just love ya, sweetpea!
Connie

Sandra Evertson said...

Love your artwork , SO Beautiful and delicate!
Sandra Evertson

Celestina Marie said...

Rhea, your lovely blog is so inviting and beautiful place to be.
It is such a blessing to be apart of PRH and you have presented it so well.
Love ya,
Celestina

Heather ~ Pretty Petals said...

Lots of goodies here Rhea! love it all!!

Reflections from the Stone Nest said...

Love all the pretties. Thx for the sweet post.

Kitty

a Pocket Angel said...

Rhea, What a delightful bunch of Gals.. I've already met a few of them and they are the best.
I just visited your eBay auctions, your work is FABULOUS!
Love love love your pink roses. How talanted you are! Thanks for sharing your group with us.
Have a lovely day ~Mary~ :-}

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

This is a beautiful tribute to all the talent at PRH....

You have an award waiting for you on my blog Miss Rhea....
Come and see!

Miss ya,
Hugz & Smiles,
Dolly