LIFE IS NOT MEASURED BY THE NUMBER OF BREATHS WE TAKE, BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE OUR BREATH AWAY.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Longest Post EVER !! LOL

WOW ! I cant believe it has been 11 days since my last post. My Bad !! lol. I had a few days still feeling under the weather. My stomach is still not quite healed. And I have been so busy trying to keep up with Christmas items . I thought I would share three vignettes in my home, with a theme. Can you guess what the theme is ?
STORAGE !! lol, That is the theme. lol. I realized that I really have a lot of dressers in our home. But what handy storage to hide all the junk you don't need, shouldn't have but cant quite seem to throw out. lol. Next , tomorrow is my Birthday. I will be 42. ( Am I brave or what , throwing that out there. ) You know it really does go way to fast after you hit thirty. I mean really. Just yesterday I was listening to The Cure, a size 2 and my biggest problems were what I was wearing. Now I need a cure, my thigh is a size two, and my biggest problem is what to wear. ( Some things never change. lol ) Anyhoo~ My sweet friend Celeste sent me such sweet hand painted goodies. Her roses are just awesome !! Look how sweet they are. Go check out her store.

My friend Katie sent me this BEAUTIFUL stocking. How cute is that ???? AND Cause she knows how much I love Sonie Ames, a paint study !! I am going to frame each of these tiny prints. Thanks Katie !!!! I love em !!
My Dearest friend Sharon sent me these neat old electric window Christmas candles. How cool are they ? I think she knows that they will get a coat of pink. AND she sent me some Vintage Millinery flowers and stamens !! Oh I am going to have fun with these !! Thank you so much my sweet friend !!


And finally, I have had a few more requests for my Tiny Ice Skater ballerina boxes. I really like the Peppermint Skater the best !! I am adding these to my Etsy store. Also a few cute snowmen for ebay.

I Promise to post sooner next time, I should never get so busy that I don't have time with friends. Hugs,
Rhea

30 comments:

Connie said...

I LOVE those ballerina boxes, being the proud possessor of one!! They are adorable, Miss Rhea. That stocking from Katie is unique also! Too cute. Sharon knows you well, sweetpea. You'll be painting your gorgeous roses on them in no time. Hah!
Connie

Sandy said...

Happy Birthday...and many more blessings.

Celestina Marie said...

Rhea, Just love all your new treasures and your gifts from Katie and Sharon are awesome. I hope you have a very special birthday and God Bless you always!
Hugs, Celestina

Sharon said...

I love the new skater boxes, perhaps I should consider a little pink friend for my little aqua sweetie.

Happy birthday my sweet friend.

Esther Sunday said...

Glad you are feeling better! ALWAYS such a delight to see you lovelies! And, some good chuckles, too! Happy Birthday!!!!!

debi said...

I love your beautiful blog!! Thanks for sharing.
Happy Birthday!!

Kim said...

Rhea, I hope you have a wonderful birthday! I just love your sweet little ballerina boxes. All your things are beautiful! Blessings to you always!
Kim

Mrs. Cherry Heart said...

Hey Sweetpea....Happy Happy Birthday to you!
I hope your day is as wonderful as you are!!!!

What great presents you got!
Love that stocking!

Hmmm I think I need one of your PINK ballerina boxs for my princess suite!

Luvs ya, Dolly

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Hi Rhea! What yummy pics! I LOVE the white furniture ~ great storage! That first piece with the lit topiaries is just beautiful. I also LOVE your little ice skater boxes. I was too late to buy your little pink peppermint one ~ Boo Hoo! I'll keep watching your goodies ~ I love them all!

Love how you used the plate on your cupboard swag in the very middle. Love the ENTIRE CUPBOARD!!!

Happy birthday tomorrow, sweetie! Hope you have a wonderful day ~ you deserve it!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

vickie said...

Love the snowmen and the ballerina boxes! Wonderful goodies in the mail. Katie the stocking is cute!
Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you!

hugs, Vickie

linnea-maria said...

LOL! I recognize the description of ageing. It sounded just like me!! 42 is not an age to be embarrased over. Im 33 but Ive allready experienced that the time is running now. Wasnt it august for just a few weeks ago?? Almost christmas, no kidding? I havent thought of buing christmaspresents when its only a few days left. My solution is to buy christmaspresent the whole year and save them, but then to remember what i bought and to whom.. /linnea-maria gorgeous treasures by the way

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Such a beautiful post as yours always are. Happy Birthday dear friend and no need to fret, you are gorgeous at 42. The skating baskets are oooooh so pretty as well as the snowmen. I just love that stocking from Katie, so unique and pretty. Your other gifts are lovely too! Thanks for your post. I always look forward to yours.

Mary said...

Hello Rhea, Wanted to say...
Happy Birthday :) Hope you have a Beautiful Day. May God Bless you with a wonderful new year.
I love all you new goodies, stocking,little boxes and you dressers...Birthday Hug, Mary:)

Sweet Remembrance said...

Rhea...I hope your feeling better!
Happy Birthday to you...
My bday is this month too but I am older than you!
Love your boxes...so beautiful!
Priscilla

roseroomnz.com said...

Love your dressers, I have heaps also! Happy Birthday, know exactly what you mean, inside I still feel like I am about 22! Lovely gifties you received also:)

Betty said...

Happy Birthday Rhea! I hope you had a wonderful day!
Your cupboard with the linens is wonderful. I'd love a closer look.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Rhea!!!
Your home is beautiful!
Oh man, I couldn't resist your little pale pink ballerina box!!!
Like a moth to a flame, lol!

Heather ~ Pretty Petals said...

Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous!! I love your home Rhea..it should be in a magazine!

Love those ballerina boxes...that aqua one was waiting just for me :)))))

Heather ~ Pretty Petals said...

I forgot to say... HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! hugs to you!

Lori said...

i am SO glad you came to visit me because now i came over here to find the cutest glittery creations EVER!!! i just love what you do, everything is so very sweet!!!

Lori said...

and oh yes...Happy Birthday!!! in two very short months i too will be 42 *sigh*

Cathy said...

Absolutely adore all your goodies. Rhea, you are one talented lady. Your creations are a feast for the eyes and the soul. I adore everything you make. I could come and live with you and be very happy amongst all your lovely creations. Thank you for sharing all your lovely artwork.

Tutti Chic said...

Everything is SO wonderful! I LOVE your blog & all the pretty gifts! Your new items are GORGEOUS! :) chris

LW said...

I just posted some pictures on my blog of my Christmas tree from last year. Inspired by some wonderful ornaments that I got from you on ebay, I just love the hand painted roses. I also posted a link to your blog, I hope that is ok..
love the ballerina boxes....

Louise

Alison Gibbs said...

Happy Birthday.
What lovelies you got from your friends.
Love your Ballaerina boxes and the cute snowman.
Alison

Charmingdesigns said...

You know, I'm lovin' those beautiful snowmen!! Happy B Day! Your white cabnets are beautiful! laurie

Reflections from the Stone Nest said...

Rhea,

Thx for your comments.

I love everything in your post. Your dressers are perfect for storage. And I just love your gifts and love those painted snowmen and the ballerina boxes are so sweet.

Kitty

Anonymous said...

Hi Rhea,
What gorgeous things! I LOVE your ballerina boxes...the peppermin green one is so gorgeous!

Happy belated birthday too!
Kathy :)

Anonymous said...

I love your blog! I just wanted to drop you a little note to let you know that you have been blogged! You were posted on today and linked under my sidebar, Where I Find Inspiration.
Miss Sandy

CIELO said...

Beautiful... love all your treasures... how do you finds such good friend???? :))

Pl/do visit my "House in the roses".

I surely will be back...

Cielo