LIFE IS NOT MEASURED BY THE NUMBER OF BREATHS WE TAKE, BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE OUR BREATH AWAY.

Monday, August 13, 2007

Birdhouses and Rhinestones

I have lots of pictures as it has been a busy few days. First, a few tags and a collage I made for etsy. I love the pink ones with the angels and lace. The collage is sweet, and named " To Have and To Hold " I know a lot of us display our wedding memorabilia, cake topper, dresses etc. So, I thought this would be sweet to add to it.
These sweet Birdhouses were a Custom Order for a sweet Lady in England. I hope she likes them !! I painted my sweet roses and added vintage rhinestone earrings and pink and green birdies.


This is a lot of Rhinestone Jewelry I bought on ebay last month. Just love the Aqua !!!
Yesterday my Husband and I went Runnin' with Mom ( and to lunch ) and look what my Sweet Husband bought for me !! Yep, a Sonie Ames print for $5.99 ! Wow, Wrap it up !! It is perfectly sweet, great chippy old frame so I wont have to do a thing other than clean it and hang it ! You can't tell from the pic, but the matting is pale pink. Just perfect !! Thanks Honey !! My Sweet Mom, also brought me MORE buttons and this cute tomato pin cushion with the pins. Also a Bible that is very near and dear to me as it was My Aunt Rozie's and Uncle Roy's. Thanks Mom !!


Finally, look what the mailman brought ! Sweet Pink Tags from Betty at She's so Pretty, and Baby tags from Beth Leintz. Betty is filling up a book that she is making, with all of the great stuff she has received from other artists. So we swapped tags, and I bought the baby tags from Beth's Etsy store, as I am making a canvas collage for my work room with tags from all of the sweet ladies in Blog land. So , If you would like to swap tags, please let me know, and tell me your colors and preferences !! I can't wait to be able to look up from my work table and see all of the pretty art of all of you talented ladies. What a great few days it has been, although very busy. I have had one Blessing after another all week long. And I thank My Savior for every one of them !! *smiles*

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Rhea!! I love everything. Do you know how long I have been wanting one of your birdhouses??? Those dress tags are too cute, I want to get them! And that print is gorgeous! What a sweet hubby you have Rhea :)

Love ya,
Amy

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Oh Rhea, I love those birdhouses, especially the church one!! So pretty! And the tags are just adorable. Neat idea for an inspiration board from all your blogger friends. Want me to send you a "DUH" tag so you can remember me?!?! Keep that hubby since he gives you such pretties!!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Miss Rhea said...

Yes, I want a Duh tag !!!

Sharon said...

You put so much into this posting I can hardly grasp it all. Love the Etsy items. Birdhouses are splendid and your buyer will definitely love them. The treasures you found while "Running" with your family are wonderful and finally love the tag swaps.

Betty said...

Rhea...Everything is so pretty. I can't wait til my tags come from you!

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Rhea, so many goodies! I love love love that aqua jewelry and your birdhouses are absolutely fabulous!!! The owner will LOVE them!

claudia said...

Another Sonie Ames in such a pretty frame! I love that one too. What a thoughtful hubby. He's a keeper, Rhea! Everything looks so cute and you did such a great job on the birdhouses. They are too cute! And the roses look super! You've been busy!! .... hugs and blessings, claudia

Flea Market Queen said...

I love the colors of everything!
So much eye candy...love it!

Kristin said...

The bird houses are absolutely lovely!

Reflections from the Stone Nest said...

Everything looks wonderful. More of grandma's buttons. How wonderful for you! And Hubby was just so sweet to get you that picture. Love all the tags. The angel tags are just truly divine!

Have a wonderful day,
Kitty

Heather ~ Pretty Petals said...

Rhea, I LOVE your birdhouses... they are so unique and beautiful!!! and that collage...I am really loving that. Love the design of it. Your Mom is so cute bringing you more buttons! What a sweet gift from your Hubby. The picture is absolutly stunning!

hugs, Heather

Bertie said...

Rhea, I love all of your tags...especially the baby ones. So sweet! And the birdhouses are truly a work of ART.

Bertie
Aunt May's Cottage

vickie said...

Rhea, I love all your tags, they are really special! What fun you have shopping with your Mom, and how nice of hubby to get that picture! I agree with Steph, neat idea for tags from all your blog friends. I haven't made any scrapbooking or paper tags, cards,etc, but I love them!
Vickie

Sandy said...

The rhinestone pins are gorgeous. I know the lady in England will love your birdhouses.

Monica said...

such lovlies! the birdhouses are so pretty and I love the rhinestone jewlery you found on ebay!

Charmingdesigns said...

Love everything on your blogs. Your photos are so beautiful. The birdhouses are to die for! Love the jewlery! Tags are devine! Laurie