LIFE IS NOT MEASURED BY THE NUMBER OF BREATHS WE TAKE, BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE OUR BREATH AWAY.

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Because Nice Matters

Steph nominated me for the Nice Matters award !! Thank You so much, that was so sweet and really made my day !! What a great thing to take time out of your day to do something so special for someone else. Now I can give this to five more deserving ladies : Sharon, my sweet friend and The Best Enamel Heart Charm artist. Claudia, another sweet friend and awesome rose artist, Karen, who IS the Tea Lady, and a Sweet one at that !, Kitty, who has the Best Vintage Home and is a NICE Lady, Angelina, Who is a Nice Hostess and THE card Artist. I am Blessed to know each of you Precious Ladies !

7 comments:

Reflections from the Stone Nest said...

I can't believe you'd select me, Rhea?!?! I am so totally, utterly, absolutely, overwhelmed and blessed to have such a wonderful friend as you. Thank you so much. I am so humbled by your thinking of me.
Many blessings,
Kitty

Sweet Necessi-Teas said...

Miss Rhea,
Thank you so much for nominating me for this award. I am honored! I know so many who are deserving, too. Blessings to you,

Bertie said...

Rhea, You are so deserving of this award!! Such nice things you do for our PRH sisters. You are a real sweetheart to all who enter there.

I love your posts and get such enjoyment from your blog. I wish I had the time to visit more often!

Bertie
Aunt May's Cottage

claudia said...

Thank you so much , Rhea for thinking of me! You have been a blessing to me since we met many moons ago! Since I am new to blogging I don't know too many people yet but everyone I've met so far is sooo very nice in taking the time to visit me. I will send this along to ALL the people I've met so far, starting with YOU! You're nice! Hug ya, claudia

Sharon said...

Miss Rhea, thank you so much for this honor. You are a dear friend and so deserving of the award yourself.

www.angelinascards.com said...

WOW! I don't know how to thank you! How sweet and kind you are. Thanks so very much! Angelina

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Rhea, you are so deserving of this honor! I'm so glad we are PRH sisters & friends!!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents