LIFE IS NOT MEASURED BY THE NUMBER OF BREATHS WE TAKE, BUT BY THE MOMENTS THAT TAKE OUR BREATH AWAY.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Cathy's Amour Valentine Swap

Happy Valentines Day !!!

I have a Kazillion pictures to share from my swap with Miss Cathy, Hostess of the " Amour Valentine Swap" but first, I have to say a few things about the Olympics.

The Winter Olympics are the BEST, Love them and wait patiently every four years to watch them. However, I have a few observations that aren't so nice. First, Curling. Ummmmmmm.......Curling, What's up with THAT ???? lol ! :) There are currently 100 "Curlers", "Curler'ers", "Curling'ers" at the Olympics. Yep, One Hundred. Did I miss the whole Curling Popularity Movement ? I need to get OUT more, lol !! :) Second, KD Lang, Girlfriend, LOSE THE SUIT !! lol !!! You remind me of an ex-boyfriend back in the single days, and that is just TOO weird. :) Really though, did you hear her sing Hallelujah ? Oh my, SO beautiful !!! Loved it !! Loved it !!! :) Third, Carrot Top. You, little red head boy with the Snowboard, Shaun, is that your name ? Is Carrot Top your brother ??? Cause you Really looooook........lol !!! :) Fourth, also not so nice..... Wayne Gretsky.

WAYNE, when did you/ME get so OLD ???? When did that happen ???? Just yesterday You/I were in the prime of youth, What happened ??? :(

Lol !! Ok, on with the pictures. Ladies, I have still been so ill with this DUMB disease still and when I received all of the goodies from Miss Cathy I just sat here and cried, and then cried again as I received THREE other packages in the mail recently. ( I will share those on Tues ) I am SO not worthy !!! I know I keep saying how SPOILED I am, but I am !!! I TRULY cant believe everything she sent me, it just went on for DAYS unwrapping all of the gifts. :) I will stop talking because there are a ton of pic's AND links to the other swappers and you could be here all day on my blog if I don't hush.....lol !! :)

Ok, here is the Box and some Sweets I sent her , to see the Rest, go visit Cathy's Blog :) :


And here is what Cathy sent/spoiled me :) :
Thank you SO much Cathy, You are Awesome !!!! :) I am OVERWHELMED by your generosity and kindness sweet friend !! :)


Here is the List of other Swappers, please visit them to see all of the Yummy Love !! :)

Sheila - Faded But Desired Treasures
Melissa - Piney Rose
Janet - Janets Creative Pillows
Debbi - The Wicker Patio
Deborah - Debs Vintage Soul
Trisha - The Brantingham Family
Vera - Olivia Paiges
Gail - The Sassy Beach
Rhea - Sweet n Shabby Roses
Sandy - Hobbnobbers
Sarah - My So Called Junky Life
Eleanor - A Bit of Pink Heaven
Jenny - Fated Follies
Linda - Country Pickins
Joyce - Scrap for Joy
Julie Ann - Kitchen Floor Creations
Stephanie - Rose Petals and Rust
Carol - Songberries
Terri - The Glittered Nest
Lisa - Lisas Craft Boutique
Chastity - One Womens Haven
Cindy - Angel Heart Designs
Tracey - Magical Kardz
Mary - Vintage Patina
Jacalyn - RME Bath Products
Mary Jo - Creative Vintage Cottage
Lisa - Pupylov
Lori - Ruffles Ribbons and Roses
Valarie - Glittery Daze and Nights
Karen - Secondhand Rose
Jayme - Flaming Biscuits On The Farm
Elyse - Tinkered Treasures
Lisa - Pale Pink and Roses
Shannon - Shabby Shans Cottage
Vivian - Vivs Whimsy
Kathy - Lil Bit Old Lil Bit New
Stephanie - Crowns and Pearls
Nancy - Coeur d'Alene Gifts
Karen - My Desert Cottage
Tammy - One Frustrated Momma
Ramona - Samuels Family Frenzy
Cathy - Treasured Heirlooms
Pam - Treasures-N-Textures
Sherry - Sherrys Rose Cottage
Laurie - Mermaid Treasures Art
Sue - Suzeeez
Andrea - Vintage Bella Studio
Hannah - Ashmore Family
Meg - Vintage Garden Home
Nancy - Its Raining Pearls
Josette - My Grammas Soul
Angela - Henny Penny and Chickies
Melissa - Abigails Pocatello
Cassandra - My Artful Adventures
Renee - Vintage Recreations
Lorena - Rose Chic Friends
Amy - Paper Trails Leaver
Stevie - My Art Canvas
Jennifer - Jennifers Petal Palace
Shirl - Shirls Rose Cottage
Lulu - Coastal Sisters News
Jill - Jill Sibbald
Crystal - The Hummingbird Cottage
Hayley - Nesting Notions
Nicole - Gibbys Girl
Bryanna -The Canarys Cupcake

And I pray for each of you today, that your Greatest Love of All, would come from Above, and that you would see His Perfect Love and Blessings in your life :) Happy Valentine's Day !! :)

Hugs,

Rhea

29 comments:

jen said...

HI Rhea! Oh we are Olympic central here so much has already happened! YAY USA! KD has some pipes that was amazing but the suit I guess I can't even mention it it was so wrong for her. Kinda like nelly fertados dress and and shoes that really shortened her too much so wrong she is so cute! Yes I have a fashion police problem LOL Wow mamma you hit the jackpot! Glad to see you made it to the computer :) we would all miss you too much if you didn't. Have a happy Valentine's Day full of LOVE and laughter!
luvs and glitter
~jen
p.s. Shaun White looks a little like Carly Simon too, sorry I love him but it's true I passed the picture around and people were rolling on the floor LOL.oh I'm being so bad what have you started LOL :)

vivian said...

Hi doll, love your thoughts on the olympics.. you cracked me up. As for the amour swap! wow! next time I hope youre my partner! or that Cathy is! (I did have a great partner though)
Hope you enjoy valentines day! And yes, I agree the greatest love does come from above♥
xoxo
vivian

Connie said...

Isn't she wonderful, sweetpea?! What a joy to keep receiving and unwrapping such gorgeous froufrou-y stuff. Hope you feel better soon, chick.
xoxo,
Connie

Lib said...

Happy Valentine's day!
Love your Sweet Treasures!
Have a Great day!
Love,Hugs,Blessins',Lib

Jacalyn @ rmebathproducts.com said...

This swap was sooooo much fun and Cathy did an awesome job "spoiling" you! Very pretty!

Happy Valentine's Day,
Jacalyn
www.rmeboutique.com

LuLu Kellogg said...

Oooooooo, lots of pretties!

This was a wonderful swap. Lots of Amour to be shared!

Happy Heart Day!
LuLu♥

Cathy said...

Good Morning my Sweet Swap Buddy,

What stunning photos. I just love everything you made for me and am thrilled to pieces you are happy with your Valentine treasures too.

I wish we lived closer so we could play together today. Don't you. Imagine what amazing sweetness we would create with all our treasures.

Have a great day Rhea and thank you so much my friend.

xo Cathy

Karen Valentine said...

Hi Rhea! It looks like you got a big box of Valentine Goodness! Wasn't this swap so much fun? The box you made for your partner is also very lovely. I like the way it look like a cake! Happy Valentines Day!

Karen
My Desert Cottage

stefanie said...

everything is sooooo yummi!!! what an amazing job both of you did!!!!

Lisa said...

Oh what lovelies!! You have some treasures there! Enjoy!! It was so nice to meet you! I am a Pink Saturday girl too I have just missed the past few! It was nice to meet you!
Hugs, Lisa

She'sSewPretty said...

Oh! Swoon! Lucky you!! And your swap partner too!! I love every.single.wonderful.treasure. ♥Happy Valentine's Day Rhea♥ I hope you're having a good day♥♥♥

the sassy beach said...

WOW! What fun this was! I had a blast! Can't wait untill next year to do it again
Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!
hugs sassy gail www.thesassybeach.com

rosechicfriends said...

Hi Sweetie!
Oh YES I'd say you were spoiled. Been having so much fun seeing how everyone decorated their boxes! Oh its was the best swap, dontcha think?
Hope you have a better week! Been thinking of ya! No job yet..just keep praying..GOD's timing is perfect!

Gently BIG HUGS!!!
Lorena

Lori said...

Oh Rhea! First off please email me soon about whats going on!! Got that! pinkfadedroses@sbcglobal.net
Now AHHHHHH, I love ever bit of this sweet as sugar box you received, so yummy! I want it all!LOL the sweets are remarkable I can truly understand being overcome with emotions the package fir the receiver a sweet heart! Have a blessed and comfy Valentine dear one and write me soon! Love to you, Lori

Elyse said...

ooh la la!

you both spoiled each other rotten in the best possible way! beautiful. enjoy it all.

happy valentine's day!
elyse

Shabby Shan said...

Oh my goodness! Cathy did spoil you! Everything is just beautiful! Thank you for sharing!
Happy Valentine's Day!

Shannon
Shabby Shan's Cottage

sandy said...

What lovelies! They are fun to just sit an look at! I really enjoyed this swap, my first!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Sandy
Hob Nobbers

Lori said...

Rhea, i am dying!!! i saw K D singing at the olympics when i was at work on friday...i was at the med cart pulling my meds...and i kept asking everyone..."who is that GUY?"...*scream*...i had no idea it was her...too funny, no one i was working with knew who it was either...LOVE LOVE LOVE all of your goodies from Cathy, they are just gorgeous!!! i'm glad you are getting so much mail love Rhea, you certainly deserve it...and i'm sure it helps you feel a little better...you must get so frustrated with being sick right now...hugs!!!

the sassy beach said...

WOW! What fun this was! I had a blast! Can't wait untill next year to do it again
Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!
hugs sassy gail www.thesassybeach.com

Kath' said...

I just got done passing out seeing all of the things you got. This has to be the biggest one I have seen yet. Everything is gorgeous.
Kath' at www.lilbitoldlilbitnew.com

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Rhea!
Love the heart box that you sent to Cathy...and what you rec'd is awesome!! WOW!!!
Happy
Valentine's
Day!
Warmly,
Deb :)

stephanie said...

Both yours and Cathy's boxes are just exquisite! I had the sweetest swap partner too and just loved the entire experience...

Meg said...

WOW! What a great bunch of stuff you guys exchanged! And the Olympics sure are something to talk about!Have a great day! Blessings Meg

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Beautiful treasures you made for Cathy!! And boy she really did spoil you, but I can't think of a nicer gal to spoil!! Enjoy it all as you deserve it. Feel better soon, sweetie!

Big Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Annette said...

You're Olympic thoughts were too funny, thanks for making me smile! Love all the goodies you received, you must have had so much fun unwrapping each little treasure!

Vicki said...

Hello, Rhea,
Oh my goodness, you received so many pretties!! I love each of them. You also sent some beautiful items to your partner. You are both lucky gals! I love the Olympics, too! I enjoy the competition and good will among the athletes. I hope you are having a good week, dear friend! Sending happy thoughts and blessings your way! Vicki

Mari said...

Hello Rhea,
Lucky you received such beautiful items......
Hope you continue to feel better!!!

vickie said...

Oh my, Rhea, I LOVE all your goodies you received in your swap!
You deserve every single sweet piece!

The Rose Room said...

WOW!!! Rachaelxo